Welcome to the Admissions Desk
Choosing the right school for our children is not an easy task. This is why we believe that the first step of the admission process should be to visit our school and get a feel of the school.
Today, Cambridge International School is an institution where global education is seamlessly integrated with positive social values, coupled with a creative freedom that equips every student with necessary life skills.
Our suggestion to all of you is to surf our school’s website thoroughly. The website spells out most of the information that parents and students need to know before applying. After checking the admission procedure, feel free to send us an e-mail for further details. We will be happy to give you all the information you require and to get you to know us better.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Admission Office
Dates for Admission
Admission for the session 2019-20 has been started. We are accepting the applications for classes Nursery to Grade VII (3 years to 12 years). For any further details you can contact us or visit our school.
The deadline for admission is March, this can be subject to change. We will update our website for any changes in dates or information about the seats. If the seats have been fulfilled, we will notify it on our official website and other media sources.
We follow the regular process every year. The candidate must be registered prior to the closing admission date. The last date will be announced by the school. But usually this is in March. The process is:
- Every candidate must be registered prior to the date laid down each year by the school. The deadline is usually in March for admission into the School. There is a fee that must be paid on registration and this is non-refundable.
- In the admission for Grade I-VI, students have to show the Report card of the previous class. Examination for admission into Grade VII onward takes place in March each year. All examinations are based on the CBSE Syllabus, so that there should be no need for a pupil to make extra preparation for them.
- Completed application form must be submitted at the school office within one week of issuance of the form.
- Issue of this application form or receipt / registration of a completed application does not imply admission. In all matters related to admission, the decision of the management of the school will be final.
- Parents and the students may be invited for an interaction with school management during the admission process. Dates for the same will be duly notified.
Please contact the school for the prospectus. A digital version of the prospectus is being prepared, and will be uploaded here soon.
For assistance and help or to see our campus, please visit us at:
Information will be added soon.
You can also write an email to us at:
Do you wish to meet us and have a look around? You can request a guided tour by contacting us. Please note that the appointment is subject to availability.